Ultraflex B66 Twin Lever Control for Two Engines, Chrome Plated
Dual Function Engine Controls: with dual levers for two engines. Operates both throttle and shift.
- Suitable for any type of boats with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants.
- Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling.
- Marine aluminium, chrome plated or powder coat finish.
- Pull-out handle disengages shift for warm up.
- Neutral safety switch X12 (optional) prevents in-gear starting.
- Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed
- Provided with a positive lock-in neutral to prevent accidental gear engagement.
For use with engine control cables:
- Universal C33, C8, C14, MACH Zero and MACH 14 cables require no connection kit.
- C5, C16 and MACH 5 cables require a K35 - 83637 connection kit.