TURNING POINT MASTERGUARD PROPELLER HUB FOR 90-300HP OUTBOARD MOTORS WITH A 4.75" GEARCASE (707 KIT)
700 Series Installation Kits. The Turning Point Masterguard Propeller Hub System enables the end-user to economically carry a spare or different diameter/pitch propeller to suit the days skiing, fishing or cruising activities.
The MasterGuard Hub design utilizes shock and vibration absorbing polymers for unmatched dependability.
- Lifetime warranty for engines under 200hp.
- Premium corrosion-resistant brass splines.
- Eliminate hub system vibration & chatter.
- Reduce gear shock & engine/drive damage.
- Reduce prop replacement cost by up to 50%
NOTE: Not applicable with Turning Point’s 10, 20 and 200 Hub Kit series.
NOTE: Motors 200HP and above must use series 700 Hub Kits. Failure to use will void warranty.
Choosing your Turning Point propeller is a two-step process:
- Select the Installation Kit to suit the drive shaft on your outboard. Check the table below for your engine model. If not listed, then see other Turning Point hub kits
- Choose the propeller to suit this hub kit sold separately
|Honda||15||BF115D, BF135, BF150, BF200 ('02-'12), BF225 ('02-'12)||Use 707 Super Duty Kit for 200+hp Engines|
|Johnson||15||4 stroke: 200hp, 225hp||Use Express Mach3 OS series props only|
|Suzuki||15||DT 2 stroke: 150hp to 225hp. DF 4 stroke: 150 to 300hp||Use 707 Super Duty Kit for 200+hp Engines.|