The newest addition to TACO Marine's LED selection is this Surface Mount LED Navigation Light Set – a port & starboard pair of low-profile lights conceal-mounted in a heavy-gauge stainless steel cover designed to fit on flat surfaces and ideal for up to 40 foot boats.
Features and Benefits
- Installs back mounted with concealed fasteners
- Ideal for boats up to 40-feet long
- Provides reliable, long-lasting LED lighting for thousands of hours os maintenance-free use
- 3-watt red and green LED with a low draw of only .6 amps that compares to 10-watt incandescent light
- Easy installation with marine adhesive sealants
- Designed to fit small transom areas
- Provides 112.5º unobstructed view with less glare
- Meets ABYC-USCG requirements for both sail and power boat designation 2nm
- Low-voltage 12 to 24VDC
- Anodized cylindrical aluminum heat sink for maximum heat dissipation
- LED light is mounted in a heavy-gauge, polished stainless steel cover for a clean and unobtrusive look
- Water-resistant IP68 rating
- Special order item
- 1-year limited warranty
- Consult TACO's customer service team for help determining the installation position.
Certain bow shapes may not allow proper installation position for these LED navigation lights. i.e. Pontoon boats or other square bow shapes, and certain tight radius bow shapes. Contact TACO Marine Customer Service for questions or assistance before installing lights. TACO Marine and Cassell Marine Australia are not responsible for incorrect installation by boat builders or installers. Note - the red and green light beams must remain parallel and facing forward. They must not cross when installed.