StarBrite's Salt Remover and Salt Off Applicator Kit.
Salt remover safely removes salt deposits from virtually all marine surfaces and fishing or dive gear.
It is also the ideal way to flush and remove salt deposits from engines.
The biodegradable formula contains no harsh solvents or caustic acids.
It leaves a protective, nonslippery PTEF® coating to repel future salt deposits.
For use on Boats, PWC's, Trailers, Auto's, RV, Motorcycles, Dive Gear, Fishing Gear.
- Removes salt deposits from fibreglass decks, vinyl, painted surfaces, aluminium, chrome, stainless steel, magnesium, plastic, wood, glass and rubber.
- Use Salt Remover applicator to remove salt deposits from outboard and inboard engines.
- Will not remove wax or polish, won't cause streaks.
- Items can be completely immersed to remove salt deposits.
- Size: 1L
Salt Off Applicator Kit.
StarBrite's Salt Remover Applicator makes it easy and convenient to apply Salt Remover.
The applicator works with a garden hose and either an engine flusher unit or a spray nozzle.
Salt remover is a biodegradable cleaner with corrosion inhibitors that quickly and effectively removes salt deposits.
It leaves behind a PTEF barrier to help guard against future salt deposits helping to prevent corrosion damage.
It can be used to remove salt deposits from fibreglass, metal, vinyl, plastic and painted surfaces, as well as on fishing and dive gear.
Applying Salt Remover to metal surfaces and gear and using it to flush engines after use in saltwater will help them to last longer.
- Reservoir attaches between garden hose and either engine flusher or spray nozzle.
- On/Off Switch to control flow of water or Salt Off to surface being treated.
- Contains: 1 Applicator and 1 Male & 1 Female Hose Adaptor.