SeaStar Solutions Top Mount Controls - MT-3 Single Engine Control
Dual Function Controls:
The MT-3 control has become the industry standard incorporating classic binnacle styling with dual function levers and a high quality of finish. Suitable for inboards with hydraulic gearboxes, outboards and stern drives. Not suitable for engines with heavy governor loads (i.e. Gardner diesel).
- Each lever operates both shift and throttle (two levers for two engines)
- Easy distinctive action with positive detents in forward/neutral/reverse
- Handle pulls out to operate neutral throttle warm up
- Can be mounted left or right hand
- Can only shift at low RPM thereby protecting gearbox
- Neutral safety switch to ensure engine only starts when in neutral
- Dual station capability (requires exchangers)
- Chrome housing gives quality look to your saloon, cabin or flybridge
- Three shift stroke adjustment positions
- Built-in friction drag helps prevent slippage and throttle creep while underway
Accepts universal 3300/33C series cables, CC230, CC330, CC332, CCX632 and CCX633.
Single engine controls can be installed with 40/43 series cables for heavy duty applications; fittings for these cables to be ordered separately. Twin engine control cannot use 40/43 series cables because of internal space limitations.
- Marine quality chrome plated die-cast zinc alloy housing
- Zinc alloy mechanism
- Stainless steel link plates