SeaStar Solutions Top Mount Control - NB Series - Twin Lever Throttle & Gear Control
Single Function Control:
A durable chrome finish control with stainless steel lever arms, suitable for exposed installations. Controls with throttle lever have a twist grip throttle brake to handle larger diesel mechanism throttle/governor loads. Suits inboards with hydraulic gearbox, stern drives and outboards.
- One handle for gear, one handle for throttle
- Available as gear and throttle
- The throttle brake is simply applied by twisting the lever once the desired setting has been established
- Detents for forward/neutral/reverse incorporated in gear controls
- Can be used for dual station installations, where both stations move together, although care must be taken to avoid operating one station if the other throttle is firmly dampened down
- Especially suitable for engines with heavy governor load (i.e. Gardner diesel)
Accepts universal 3300/33C series cables, CC230, CC330, CC332, CCX632 and CCX633. Fittings for these cables are supplied with control.
Also accepts 40/43 series cables. Fittings for these cables are also supplied with control.
- Marine quality chrome plated
- Die-cast zinc alloy housing
- Stainless steel lever arms
- Die-cast zinc alloy internal rocker arm
Part number: BLA-306876
|Function||Boat Type||Control Features||Cables|
|Single||Outboard & Sterndrive Single Station||Yes||Neutral Safety Switch||N/A||30 Series||Yes|
|Outboard & Sterndrive Dual Station||Yes||Neutral Interlock||N/A||Merc/Marine 600A & 630 Type||N/A|
|Inboard Single Station||Yes||Engine Warm-Up Provision||N/A||Evinrude / Johnson 479 Type||N/A|
|Inboard Dual Station||Yes||Adjustable Throttle Brake||Yes||40 Series||Optional|
|Jet Boat||N/A||Trim & Tilt Switch||N/A||Merc Gen II||N/A|
|Maximum Number of Engines||1|
+ Most popular application