SeaStar Helm 1.7 - Sport Tilt
Nothing gets you closer to power steering!
The SeaStar Helm Pump is an axial piston pump specifically designed for manual steering. Every load bearing point within the helm pump runs on either a roller or ball bearing race for super low friction, smooth, positive steering. It has a built-in lock valve to prevent the steering load from feeding back to the driver. The lock valve will not allow the rudder or drive unit to move until you apply load by turning the steering wheel. The lock valve section of the helm also includes a relief valve. This relief valve provides over pressure protection for mechanical components, hydraulic hoses and fittings.
- Five wheel positions allow adjustment for most comfortable steering position
- Maximum steering wheel diameter is 508mm
- 48° tilt range (12° - 36°)
- Remote fill point included
- Complete with 2 elbow fittings, 2 nuts and olives