Performance: This pivoting cylinder from SeaStar offers the incredible steering ease and reliability that puts SeaStar cylinders way ahead of the competition. Throughout the steering arc there simply isn't anything that feels better to drive!
Suitable for single and dual non power assisted outboard engines up to 300hp (600hp combined hp for counter rotating duals) that have ABYC standard tilt tubes.
Suitable for speeds up to 60MPH, and dual station use.
Simplicity: Will bolt up to virtually any outboard you'd want to put SeaStar hydraulic steering on. Integral bleeders and few components make installation a snap. Less moving parts and improved seals boost durability and reduce maintenance.
Reliability: SeaStar took it' s previous cylinder's outstanding design to the next level, improving seals, bearings, fittings and corrosion protection.
• 20% less effort at hard-over than competitive systems
• Rigid tilt tube mount for no-compromise performance
• Unique pivoting tiller connection allows full engine articulation with independent tilt and trim on twin engines
• Ultra corrosion resistant construction. Painted components are anodised before coating for extra protection
• Small footprint fits virtually all splashwells
• Meets ABYC standards/NMMA requirements
Twin engine kit includes the following:
2 x 291003 Front Mount cylinder
1 x 291502 1.7 front mount helm
1 x 292997 15m x 3/8" nylon semi rigid tube
2 x 293610 olive and nut kits
3 x 291902 Hydraulic steering oil
Displacement: 136.6cc (8.34cu.in.)
Bore: 35mm (1.375")
Stroke: 203mm (8")
EasyPilot Hydraulic Autopilot: Specifically made to suit the SeaStar Front Mount outboard steering system.
It is easy to use and easy to install.