Fully automatic submersible bilge pump systems
- Bilge water sensor and pump in a common housing
- No battery drain other than when pump is in use.
- Removable strainer and impeller area are accessible to clear debris
- Threaded ports for easy installation. Straight and 90 deg included
- Pump and switch are internally wired for easy installation
- - 3rd wire allows for manual over-ride using Rule switch or it can activate an alarm or indicator lamp.
- Thermal overload protection.
- Single touch test button feature.
- 3 different capacities 500 - 750 - 1100 gallons per hour
Rule-Mate fully automatic submersible bilge pumps with Rule's exclusive "Spongeability" feature. New innovative design incorporates the bilge pump and water sensor in a single housing. Unique Rule "Spongeability" feature leaves the bilge the driest ever - when water in the bilge reaches a certain height the sensor automatically activates and the pump runs until water is pumped out, reducing boat weight, saving fuel and minimizing bilge odour. Pump check feature - simply touch the pump check button and hold for a few seconds to test cycle the pump. 3 year limited warranty.
2000 GPH 24 volt 4 amp 28mm (1 1/8") hose outlet
has an internal float switch rather than a sensor, does not have test button and they have a fixed 1 1/8" 28mm outlet.
Heavy duty Rule motors. Supplied with 16 gauge extra long 120mm wiring. Both pumps have base footprint size 158 x 106mm.
Total overall dimensions inc. outlet : 185mm L x 106mm W x 152mm H