The NEW Rule LoPro (low profile) bilge pumps are small enough to fit into tight spaces in the bilge - yet they pack real pumping power at 900 gallons per hour - 3,400 litres per hour - 57 litres per minute.
These new pumps include numerous features for ease of installation, ease of use and multiple options for use. 2 models available - standard NON-auto or dual sensing AUTOMATIC.
- Up to 900 GPH - 3,400 LPH - 57 litres per minute at open flow
- Up to 634 GPH - 2,400 LPH - 40 litres per minute at 1 metre head
- Up to 418 GPH - 1,582 LPH - 26 litres per minute at 2 metre head
- Maximum head height - 4 metres = 0 flow
- Fully submersible - horizontal or vertical mounting
- Ignition protected - won’t create a spark
- Thermal cut-out to prevent overheating if run dry
- Silicone blocked tinned 16 gauge wiring
- Rotating discharge body swivels 180 deg for ease of installation
- Threaded discharge nozzle with multiple hose ports included as standard in the package - 4 different hose ports provided: 1 each 20mm, 25mm & 28mm straight & 1 x 20mm 90 deg elbow
- Straight discharge ports include a nitrile non-return check valve (for use on straight ports only - not to be used on 90 deg port)
- 3 year limited warranty
- 12 volt 4 amp. Use a 7.5 amp fuse
- NON-automatic operation. If automatic required purchase RWB5159 automatic version, or use a Rule float switch.