Sheaves running on Acetal or Torlon® ball bearings provide high performance & low friction. The 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full load range.
Head can be locked at 0° or 90° by engaging the grub screw in either the 0 or 90 degree position.
- Low friction, 2-stage ball bearing system
- High static and dynamic load capacity
- Cheek cut-outs for easy bearing maintenance
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines
- Spinnaker sheets
- Halyards and other primary applications on boats up to 10m (33ft)
- Acetal ball bearings
- UV stabilised Acetal sheave
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap and head fitting
- Impact and UV resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks