Jabsco HOTSHOT 4HD Deck wash
12 Volt - 15LPM - 60PSI -
High Pressure Deckwash Pump Kit -
Suits 12mm and 20mm Hose - Option up for 3/4 (19mm) hoses, we will supply 19mm barbs and elbows.
Jabsco Q401J-118N-3A (J20-238)
Replaces J20-137 & J20-138
These NEW Jabsco HotShot washdown pumps include heavy duty (HD) models that offer exceptional performance and longer life than previous models.
A large range is available from 3GPM to 6GPM fl ow rate and pressures from 50PSI up to 70PSI.
All Jabsco HotShot deck washdown pumps offer high pressure spray to blast decks and fi shing platforms clean. Jabsco also offer 3 year limited warranty on all Hotshot deckwash pumps.
Livewell and deck washdown pump setup using a Rule DUAL port livewell pump with a Jabsco Par-Max washdown pump. The Rule dual port pump (shown on page 198 of our main catalogue) allows the washdown pump to draw water through the same inlet as the livewell pump - so only 1 x thru-hull skin fi tting is required. Rule dual port pumps include threaded plugs if washdown option is not required.
JABSCO Hotshot deck washdown pumps have splash resistant motors - that is - they will withstand some spray and the occasional splash - but they are NOT WATERPROOF and should be subject to only minimal external water contact.
They should be mounted in the driest location possible and always follow the manufacturers installation instructions. Warranty is void if the motor is waterlogged - and if a strainer is not used. A plug-in strainer is provided in with every Jabsco Hotshot pump kit.
The NEW Heavy Duty (HD) HotShot washdown pump kits offer robust construction and high performance.
These new modern design pumps now have a 4 chamber quad diaphragm and heavy duty wider diameter motor with a powder coated shell, and cast aluminium end bells and lower housing - to improve pressure capability and offer longer life and exceptional performance.
The Jabsco Hotshot 4.0 HD automatic deck washdown kit supplies a constant saltwater flow with quiet operation.
High pressure 60 PSI jet is ideal for removing mud from anchoring hardware and blasting decks and fi shing platforms clean with ease. Additional or different size snap-in port kits are available.
The HD series Hotshot pump featrures include:
- Up to 15.1 litre (4.0 GPM) per minute fl ow rate
- 60 PSI high pressure cut out
- The motor is ignition protected & has thermal overload protection
- Self priming to 2.4 metres (8 ft)
- Diaphragm design can run dry for extended periods
- Spray resistant motor coating IPX6 - NOT waterproof
- Sealed pressure switch extends pump life
- Includes pump, plug-in inlet fi lter, hose trigger nozzle, standard Australian garden hose connector, USA GHT connector to suit HoseCoil hoses, 2 x 12mm & 2 x 20mm straight hose barb ports & 1 x snap-in port for direct connection to HoseCoil USA threaded hose.