Fouling of running gear is a constant headache for boat owners worldwide. Propspeed, the industry leader in foul-release coatings, has been tackling the problem head on for more than 20 years. Now Prop speed is applying its propeller know-how to transducers to bring you Foulfree, a revolutionary foul-release coating that protects transducers from marine growth to ensure accurate signal transmission. With the Propspeed promise of proven performance, you can rely on Foulfree to keep your transducer free of marine growth for a year or more
For better adhesion of Foulfree Transducer Coating on plastic fairing (polyethylene, polypropylene, nylon, etc.), you may need to use a piece of 40 grit sandpaper - NOT Included.
Note: DO NOT sand the transducer housing or face as it will damage the transducer, voiding the manufacturer’s warranty.
Physical Properties & Performance:
- Dry Time: 20 minutes touch dry 8 hours hard dry at 20°C
- Recoat Time: Between 8 hours and 5 days at 20°C
- Zero toxic substances. Good fouling prevention properties
- Clear coating
- Long service life Easily recoated
- Foulfree is Airmar certified and has no adverse effects on transducers.
- If swallowed - Immediately call a doctor/physician. Rinse mouth with water. DO NOT induce vomiting.
- Skin contact - Wash with soap and water
- Eye contact - Flush with copious quantities of clean water. Seek medical attention.
- Inhalation - Remove to fresh air. Seek medical attention.
Health & Safety:
- If Swallowed - Immediately call a doctor/physician. Rinse mouth with water. DO NOT induce vomiting
- Skin Contact - Wash with soap & water
- Eye Contact - Flush with copious quantities of clean water. Seek medical attention