Build the heavy duty custom Bait Station of your choice with this quality modular universal unit made by Manta in New Zealand from thick heavy gauge 316 grade
The Modular bait Station (MBS) is designed to allow fi tting to even the most diffi cult positions in most boats as the legs & brackets are fully adjustable and can be moved both fore & aft and sideways to allow fi tting to thin gunwales or tight positions on the stern of the boat.
The modular design means that you can buy the basic kit and then add to it at any time to customize it to exactly what you want. All items are sold separately - so you
only buy what you want or need.
- ALL 316 grade stainless steel - made in NZ
- Modular design - all items sold separately means you can customize the accessories to what you want
- Universal fi tting - adjustable moveable mounts to suit the most diffi cult mounting positions
- Range of mounting kits including large legs for mounting in rod holders, smaller thinner legs with compact deck sockets - and ski pole mount
- Range of accessories including rod & drink holders
- Leg bracket kits available to allow the unit to fold down for more compact storage- or just remove legs
- Railblaza friendly - will fi t Railblaza sockets
MODULAR FRAME & CUTTING BOARD
All 316 grade stainless steel frame. Quality cutting board. Frame is 578mm width x 400mm depth x 105mm height. Cutting board is 570mm width x 390mm depth with a 50mm height lip. The S/S frame is slotted and pre-drilled to allow for the fi tting of leg mounting kits and other accessories such as drink holders and rod holders.
RWB5961 Frame complete with cutting board is the most cost effective solution for the basic starting kit.
RWB5960 - S/S frame only
RWB5961 - S/S frame complete with cutting board
RWB1976 - Cutting board only
COMPACT MOUNTING LEG KIT
All 316 grade stainless steel. The mounting frames are slotted and pre-drilled to bolt on to the base of the modular frame. They can be moved sideways on the frame to adjust the mounting. The legs are tapered at the bottom and have bolts in the end to bolt on to these mounting frames. They can also be moved along the slots in the mounting frames to adjust the leg position. This compact mounting kit includes 2 x S/S fl ush mount deck sockets. These compact sockets have a smaller surface area than a standard rod holder measuring only 33mm wide x 50mm long x 100mm depth below - making them ideal for mounting in thin gunwales and where space is at a premium.
RWB5963 - Compact dual leg mounting kit