Bright light, big bass
FUSION's stylish SG-SL10SPW subwoofer combines beauty and marine-rated brawn, with 250 watts of RMS power and switchable blue/white LEDs that will add an attractive glow to your nighttime cruises. Designed by people who love music and boating, this tough, thumping 10" sub undergoes rigorous testing to ensure that it's ready to rock, even in the extremes of a marine environment.
The thump comes from the fiberglass/paper composite cone, an 80-ounce magnet, and heavy-duty voice coil componentry, while the toughness comes from the sealed waterproof front and a stylish white protective grille that will blend right in with most boats. This water-resistant design complies with ASTM standards for UV stability and salt/fog resistance, so this sub will pump out potent, accurate bass even after prolonged exposure to the elements. As part of FUSION's True Marine line, the MS-SW10 is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- 10" marine subwoofer with white grille
- power handling: 30-250 watts RMS (450 watts peak)
- switchable blue/white LED background
- frequency response: 30-2000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- sealed basket and motor structure
- ASTM-D4329 UV stable
- ASTM-B117 salt/fog resistant
- designed for free-air applications
- warranty: 3 years