EcoXGear EcoTrek 100W IP67 +USB Am/Fm Bluetooth Floating Speaker
ECOXGEAR EcoTrek Rugged Waterproof Floating Portable Bluetooth Wireless 100 Watt Stereo Smart Speaker and PA System.
Built for Rugged Australia and New Zealand Conditions.
The EcoTrek by ECOXGEAR offers massive sound and great features for any indoor or outdoor event.
The EcoTrek is perfect for Outdoor Parties, Beaches, Fitness, Dancing, Job Sites, Restaurant Patios, School Events, any anywhere.
• 100% waterproof and dustproof. Meets IP67 international waterproof and dustproof standards.
• Drop the EcoTrek in your pool, lake or ocean, no worries – it floats.
• 100-watts dynamic power amplifier for massive sound.
• 6-way speaker system with two 5.25" full range + two 5.25" rear woofer + two 2.5" tweeter.
• Includes 1/8" (3.5mm) auxiliary audio input jack to play from any wired audio source.
• Integrated microphone jack 1/4" (6.35 mm) for external microphone for PA or karaoke. External microphone not included.
• Digital AM/FM radio with 5 preset equalizer sound profiles.
• ECOTALK: Microphone built in for Siri & Google support and speakerphone capability.
• 5V, 2.1A USB port for fast portable device charging.
• Back-lit buttons and large LED display for night viewing.
• Two large cup holders (large enough for insulated mugs).
• Easy to access and service battery compartment.
• Play on standard AC wall power for continuous play. When using the integrated rechargeable battery you can enjoy up to 50+ hours of playtime at typical listening levels (10+ hours at max volume levels and up to 100 hours on standby or very low volume levels).
• Bluetooth 4.2 streams audio wirelessly from up to 100 feet away via your Smartphone, tablet or any Bluetooth enabled device.
• ECOCONNECT: Pair 2 EcoTrek’s together at a distance up to 30 feet between the two speakers and be completely immersed in sound. You can pair 1 EcoTrek’s to any other ECOXGEAR speaker that supports the ECOCONNECT feature, including the original EcoTrek..(Note: ECOCONNECT only supports Bluetooth Audio. You cannot stream AM/FM or Aux in audio between the two speakers).