A pair of Dinghy Wheel Set.
- Provide single handed manoeuvrability, launching and retrieval of dinghies, including motor and gear, on a variety of surfaces such as packed sand or gravel, tidal areas, grass, concrete boat ramps and bitumen car parks.
- A unique twist grip positively, but quickly, locks the wheels in the down position for wheeling, and in the up position for when the boat is in the water.
- When in the retracted position there is no protrusion above or below a standard dinghy transom.
- Manufactured from marine grade aluminium, stainless steel and composite materials.
- These boat wheels have a generous wheel size of 130mm wide x 185mm in diameter.
- Maximum wheel loading is 125kgs per wheel (250kgs pair).
- Sold as a pair.