The Output Interface (OI) provides an intelligent replacement for traditional circuit breaker and fuse panels. It has 6x high power, robust output channels which provide the power supply, control and fusing for a circuit as well as integrating many other built in features such as timers and dimmers.
- 4 levels of backup fusing including manual override (as required by ABYC)
- Multiple channels can be bridged together to offer higher current switching
- Power consumption 12V: 85 mA (standby 60 mA)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 200mm x 128mm x 45mm
- 6 x 20 amps circuits
- IPX5 water ingress protection
- Programmable software ‘fuse’ sizes