RWB6326 - P6 Colour change light - Aluminium alloy base suits 12v & 24v
The Bluefin P6 Piranha NITRO are powerful yet compact surface mounted
underwater lights suitable for boats up to approx 14 metres (45Ft).
The LED unit is fully waterproof sealed in high impact optical polymer.
The compact low profile design is suitable for transom and side moun5ng on
most boats. Simple installation with one small 1 3mm cable entry hole and 3 x
fastening screws. Screws, waterproof fuse holder & fuse are provided and a
template & detailed installation manual is included in the box. 2 year warranty.
The P6 has either a bronze base for glass boats or an alloy base specifically
for aluminium boats with no need for a separating gasket.
They are available in both 1 2v and 24v versions.
- Powerful 3,200 fixture lumens light output. Max light lumens 4,500
- Surface mounting fully waterproof sealed in 3mm optical grade polymer lens
- Suits boats to approx 14 metre (45 Ft) length
- Very simple installation with just 1 small cable entry hole and 3 x screws
- Protection - under/ over voltage - reverse polarity - thermal - hydro block
- Typical LED life expectancy 50,000 hours
- Lightdepth 18mm. Lightwidth 110mm.
- Wiring hole 13mm diameter. Cable length 1.8 metre
- 60 degree beam angle. Integral driver
- Supplied with waterproof fuse holder, fuse, S/S screws & installation manual
- AB2 bronze or marine grade aluminium base
- Suitable for both above and below waterline mounting
- Control the lights via a simple toggle switch or optional Bluefin rocker switch
- 3 LED colours available - diamond white, cobalt blue & emerald green
- 2 year limited warranty. All installation instructions must be adhered to.
- 12 volt 3.5 amp. 24v 1.8 amp. Max wattage 40 watts.
P6 Piranha NITRO Colour change lights
The Bluefin P6 Piranha colour change light allows you to showcase your boat in
the colour of your choice. Bluefins unique precision timing technology ensures
continuous synchronisation of the lights - without the need for any costly externa
controllers. The light can be controlled with a toggle switch or the bluefin light
switch shown on a following page. Scrolling colours or stop on any colour.
They have basically the same specifications as the P6 lights above except -
- Powerful 2,700 fixture lumens light output. Max lamp lumens 6,000
- Almost infinite colour combinations obtainable. Strobe function
- Bronze base or marine grade aluminium base for aluminium boats
- Multi-voltage - suits both 1 2v & 24v. 1 2v 4 amp, 24v 2 amp