U.S.A made positive displacement, automatic, electric diaphragm pumps. They are self priming up to 3.6 metres and will deliver up to 3.4 gallons (13 litres) per minute at pressures up to 45 PSI.
The "Blaster" incorporates a waterproof pressure switch unit - so water is supplied and shut off automatically - at the squeeze of the pistol grip hose nozzle supplied. The "Blaster" is ignition protected, can run dry without damage, has a thermal overload breaker to protect the motor and is suitable for salt or fresh water. Blast the grimiest decks clean with the "Blaster's" powerful continuous flow. MOTOR IS NOT WATERPROOF AND SHOULD NOT BE SUBJECT TO EXTERNAL WATER CONTACT.
- Fully automatic operation at the sqeeze of the hose nozzle supplied
- Capacity - up to 3.4 gallons (13 litres) per minute flow
- Self priming up to 3.6 metres
- Waterproof pressure switch - adjustable shut-off 30 - 45 PSI
- Thermally protected motor able to run dry without damage
- Powerful high pressure flow. Pump size mm: 210 L x 130 W x 110 H.
The "Blaster" washdown pump kit includes a pump, pistol grip hose nozzle and 2 hose straight connection fittings to suit 20mm hose.
1 year limited warranty.
Available in 12V or 24V