The Amazing new TSI Ultrasonic Tank Sender can be used on fuel (petrol or diesel), fresh water, grey water or black water tanks.
Just Voted 2008 Boat Accessory of the year at the Helsinki Boat Show
- The TSI is programmable for the following outputs, 240-33ohm, 10-180ohm and 0-5volt.
- The TSI offers low profile and standard SAE 5 hole mounting pattern, allowing it to be retro fitted to practically all other sender brands.
- The TSI is programmed for tank dimensions via a computer utalising BEP Marine’s proprietary TSI software, avoiding experimental tank filling on site.
- The TSI is configured to a 0-5v output and will connect straight into the BEP 600-TLMN digital tank monitor.
- When configured to a 240-33ohm or 10-180ohm output the TSI can be connected to teleflex, Faria, VDO and many other popular instrument brands. When connected to non-adjustable gauges the TS1 must be pre-calibrated.
- Sender arrives to you programmed to your exact tank specification
- Pictured Form needs to be printed,completed and sent to us for you sender to be programed. If you require this form to be emailed separately please request with your order. Note this can take some time for this process to be completed from the supplier.