TMC Battery Selector Switch has the following four positions which are etched into the bakelite housing.
- 1: Operation of No. 1 battery only
- 2: Operation of No. 2 battery only
- BOTH: Operation of both batteries or banks of batteries
- OFF: Complete disconnect of both batteries or bank of batteries
The selector clicks and locks at all stop positions and the red button must be pressed before the switch is turned to avoid damage.
This battery selector switch will permit the use of two batteries with a single pole, triple-throw rotary switch.
- Vapour proof housing
- Rated 300 amps momentary and 175 amps continuous at DC-12V
- Volts: 12V/24V
- 4 x 5mm holes for mounting
The switch should be mounted on a flat surface in a clean dry area. The battery and starter cables should be as short as possible.