Attwood round, straight, vented deck fills for fuel available in several styles as detailed below.
An ISO symbol is stamped into the cap and interior surface of the deck fill.
Deck fills with stainless steel caps also include a red (for petrol) printed symbol.
- Screw open caps with ribs for easy opening.
- Gasoline fillers also include a key for opening and tightening.
Attwood’s range of vented deck fills incorporate a waterproof screen that eliminates the possibility of water entering the boats fuel system, whilst also allowing free airflow in and out of the tank to let the boats engine breathe freely.
Attwood’s unique design includes an integral tank vent with flame arrestor and anti-surge technology. Choice of straight or angled configuration and a choice of cap materials and types.
- Waterproof screen eliminates water entering fuel system
- Integral tank vent with flame arrestor
- Anti-surge technology prevents fuel splashing out due to surge
- Engineered composite plastic body for extreme strength
- Choice of cap colour and material to suit many applications
- Oval or round head, straight or angled shaft
- Stainless steel beaded chain on round deck fills to prevent cap loss
- ISO symbols for gasoline, diesel and water located on cap
- Suits 16mm (5/8”) breather hose and 38mm (1 1/2”) filler hose