RCM Dual Heating Water Heater Stainless Steel - 60 Litre. Incoloy Electric Element and Heat Exchanger Coil.
- Incoloy* Electrical Heating Element is available in 800 and 1200 Watts allowing hot water production when engine heat is not available.
- Heat Exchanger Coil features a large surface area designed to generate a large output of hot water. Insulation uses closed cell expanded polyurethane foam (HFC, CFC, HCFC and HFA free).
- Water Heater Tank has both Pickling and Passivation treatment for increased anti-corrosion performance.**
- Adjustable safety thermostat.
- Pressure relief and non-return valve. Easy drain connection.
- Power cable and Australian plug supplied (AS/NZS 3112).
Purpose built from high-quality materials for the marine environment:
- Tank: AISI 316L Stainless Steel.
- Heat Exchanger: AISI 316L Stainless Steel.
- External Casing: AISI 304 Stainless Steel.
- Mounting Brackets: AISI 304 Stainless Steel.
- RCM Certified: SAA-180560-EA.
- CE Certified EN 60335.
- * Incoloy refers to a range of superalloys designed for excellent corrosion resistance as well as strength at high temperatures.
- ** Both Pickling and Passivation are chemical treatments applied to the surface of stainless steel to remove contaminants and assist the formation of a continuous chromium oxide, passive film which protect the Stainless steel from corrosion.
- Available in other Sizes: 22L, 30L, 45L & 80L